The Contract Specialist will be responsible for working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment and will support Sales, Marketing, Finance, Contracts, and Market Access team in all aspects of pricing, price negotiations, and market access.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, internal working relationships across ConforMIS.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the Contracts and Market Access department and works towards those goals.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Responsible for supporting the Contracts, Market Access, and Legal departments. with all aspect of contract life-cycle.
- Acts as the liaison to the Sales department and Corporate Contracts departments.
- Ensures Sales department compliance with Contract administration requirements.
- Manages and ensures compliance with all active contracts with regard to vendor reporting, rebates, and administrative fees.
- Coordinates and tracks committee approvals, and maintains master list of approved pricing for all customers; works with Customer Service to ensure all new and changed pricing is updated in Oracle.
- Prepares draft pricing agreements, responses to proposals, and manages communication with customers during the RFP and contracting process.
- Analyzes pricing trends and prepares monthly pricing reports for Senior Management and the Sales Management team.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to streamline processes and touch points between Customer Service, Contracts, and Market Access.
- Supports Customer Service in providing pricing and account information; resolves pricing discrepancies with Accounts Receivable and Customer Service.
- Inbound/outbound phone call support for the sales team, requesting/receiving critical information relevant to rep’ and other departments’ needs.
- Maintains filing for the Contracts and Market Access departments.
- Manages special projects as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business administration or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years’ professional experience in a sales support role e.g. operations and/or marketing.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in contracts management.
- Advanced computer skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Pivot tables and V Lookups.
- Experience in database entry, CRM or other prospect tracking systems strongly desired.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced, hectic, ever-changing environment with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work to ensure quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Able to self motivate and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestically and internationally as needed.
- Self-Starter: seeks out information, training, and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position.
- Demonstrated ability to assume greater responsibility as circumstances dictate.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize work, as demonstrated by previous corporate office experience.
- Strong writing and proof reading skills.
- Proven experience building relationships with diverse individuals and groups and creating a welcoming and productive business environment.
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer