Customer Experience Partner
At ConforMIS patients are at the core of everything we do. The Customer Experience Partner is charged with delighting our customers. As the primary point of contact for patients interested in learning about joint replacement with ConforMIS, the ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about helping people, willing to go above and beyond to not only provide superior service, but to make their connection with the company memorable. The Customer Experience Partner will connect with customers via phone and create an experience where they know they have been heard and understood, and feel valued and important. To accomplish this requires effectively listening, quickly identifying customer issues, making quality decisions, multi-tasking, and interacting across our internal team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage direct communications with all ConforMIS customers to ensure that their experience is completely positive
- Act as the primary point of contact for all patient inquiries, providing timely and helpful responses by phone and e-mail
- Think critically to independently solve all customer pain points in the research/buying process
- Be an expert at navigating ConforMIS and other services to help patients answer their questions
- Oversee the conversion of patient data into market intelligence reports that help to drive patient engagement and education strategy
- Work with Marketing team to close the loop on demand generation campaign cycles
- Formulates and presents creative solutions to increase customer engagement; collaborate with marketing group to implement new engagement solutions
- Independently analyze inbound surgeon leads and make determinations on how to best distribute those leads to the salesforce
- Create a tracking mechanize for sales leads that includes a time line for follow-ups and closing them out.
- Lead customer engagement strategy and integrated communications plan
- Track and document customer communications in CRM
- Develop and maintain strong, internal working relationships across ConforMIS.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the marketing department and works towards those goals.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience in database entry, CRM or other prospect tracking system
- Previous experience working directly with customers/clients both over the phone and in-person
- 1-5 years’ work experience in a customer service, recruiting, or professional service role
- Advanced computer skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio/ Power Point, Outlook)
Skills, Abilities, Competencies Required:
- Able to self-motivate and work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a love of talking to people and helping to solve their problems
- Thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; able to learn and react quickly
- A professional, friendly attitude with a high level of dependability
- Must be comfortable with digital marketing tools, including marketing automation and CRM software
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with strong attention to detail; able to juggle multiple activities at once.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work to ensure quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Sense of urgency to bring tasks to completion; strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer