Customer Support Specialist I
The Customer Support Specialist I is responsible for the receipt and processing of customer orders as well as reviewing orders for accuracy. This position coordinates standard customer inquiries concerning order related questions where answers are easily obtained. The Customer Support Specialist I role directly communicates with the sales force and our customers in a clear, efficient, and consistent manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Process US and International sales orders from implant request forms and CT scans in a call center environment according to established department policies and procedures.
- Verify customer, image, and patient records to ensure the information is current and accurate.
- Respond to phones calls from external and internal stakeholders regarding order status.
- Generate customer letters.
- Process delivered order forms.
- Track and meet the deadlines for incoming requests and existing orders requiring further resolution.
- Enter data into master pricelist and customer agreements within Oracle adding new catalog numbers as new products become available and updating any existing data as new contracts are executed. Update any existing orders as pricing is modified.
- Additional duties upon request.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- 1+ years’ work experience in one of the following areas is required: Customer Support, Sales Administration, call center. Medical device or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Strong, proven capabilities with Microsoft Office (Excel), Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and Share Point.
- Experience with database programs preferred (e.g. Oracle, SAP) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce) preferred.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies Required:
- Strong verbal communication skills and consistent customer support skills with the ability to be professional in all situations.
- Strong, accurate typing and alphanumeric skills.
- Proven abilities to maintain organized systems for filing, communications and follow-up.
- Sense of urgency and ownership of the job; prioritizes and plans work activities; adapts for changing conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work to ensure quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to follow-through and bring tasks and projects to conclusion by assigned timelines.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and maturity in working with all levels of the organization and medical professionals.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and/or weekend coverage.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced, ever changing environment.
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer