Downstream Marketing Manager
The Downstream Marketing Manager will be primarily responsibility for managing corporate driven marketing programs and sales support initiatives to support commercial activity. This includes activities such as supporting our Surgeon Visitation Program (SVP), new customer onboarding program, regional customer-facing sales meetings and new product launch support activity. This role will also support the commercial team in tracking, analyzing and reporting on the success of these programs and help facilitate and execute changes and improvements. Focus will be primarily in the US but may develop and expand to include some international focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, internal working relationships across ConforMIS
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the marketing department and works towards those goals
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions
- Anticipate and creatively deliver on stakeholder needs tied to supporting commercial sales objectives
- Be well organized, especially with stakeholder communications
- Successfully manage and expand the SVP, new customer onboarding and other programs to accelerate customer adoption of the ConforMIS product lines; with the guidance from the Sr. Director.
- Modify/combine/collate (create when needed) presentation content for educational event presenters (PowerPoint)
- Prioritize and plan work activities toward department objectives; demonstrate the ability and commitment to adapt to changing priorities and environments
- Develop and maintain productive, internal working relationships with ConforMIS staff outside of Marketing
- Manage all aspects of event production including surgeon faculty management as required.
- Support marketing by successfully managing projects and programs including new product launches,
- Manage consulting surgeon reimbursement; invoicing/processing, must be mindful of private and confidential information
- Support field-based sales team events
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- College degree in related field; marketing related experience preferred
- Associate level medical-device sales experience preferred
- 1-3 years’ work experience involving marketing or meeting services related activities, medical device or surgical specialty field preferred
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism under all circumstances when interacting with stakeholders of the business. An ideal candidate will have experience with external customer facing interactions including surgeons and sales professionals
- Strong listening skills
- Understanding of customer interaction environments and follow-up strategies after event productions
- Passionate about contributions medical device companies make to surgeons, their patients and the global healthcare systems working to treat activity limiting pain to restore a person’s independence in society
- Strong capacity and desire to learn, seeks and is responsive to 360-degree feedback
- Capable of collaboration with others while soliciting input and keeping colleagues informed to advance the business
- Able to work collaboratively with a diverse professional team while independently contributing to tactical assignment completion on time and within budget
Skills, Abilities, and Competencies Required:
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced, changing environment with productive attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work, including corrective action, to ensure quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (as required)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Adobe software
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with quantitative approaches.
- Experience in managing budget elements tied to job responsibilities.
- Actions and results must develop an aptitude toward progression as a marketing professional
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer