The Marketing Specialist will primarily have customer facing responsibilities tied to coordinating and conducting medical education events associated with ConforMIS products and services. This includes activities to support the Surgeon Visitation Program (SVP), Preceptorship Program, all surgeon faculty involvement and sales force education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, internal working relationships across ConforMIS.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the Marketing department and works towards those goals.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Anticipate and creatively deliver on stakeholder needs tied to medical education.
- Be well organized, especially with stakeholder communications.
- Successfully manage and expand the Surgeon Visitation Program (SVP) to accelerate customer adoption of the ConforMIS product lines; with the guidance from the Sr. Director.
- Guide the expansion of the new Preceptorship program to support customer onboarding; with the guidance from the Sr. Director.
- Modify/combine/collate (create when needed) presentation content for educational event presenters (PowerPoint).
- Prioritize and plan work activities toward department objectives; demonstrate the ability and commitment to adapt to changing priorities and environment.
- Develop and maintain productive, internal working relationships with ConforMIS staff outside of Marketing.
- Manage all aspects of event production including surgeon faculty management as required.
- Support medical education initiatives by successfully managing projects and programs including on-site event (lab) support.
- Manage consulting surgeon reimbursement; invoicing/processing, must be mindful of private and confidential information (DocSign software experience a plus)
- Develop formal operating procedures and standards tied to medical education content and faculty reimbursement.
- Maintain the Medical Education training database.
- Provide business intelligence from medical education data and informational support for the Sr. Director, Medical Education.
- Support field sales training events.
- Coordinate/perform basic graphic design work related to medical education events.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- College degree in related field; marketing related experience preferred.
- 1-3 years’ work experience involving marketing or meeting services related activities, medical device or surgical specialty field preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism under all circumstances when interacting with stakeholders of the business. An ideal candidate will have experience with external customer facing interactions including surgeons and sales professionals.
- Strong listening skills.
- Understanding of customer interaction environments and follow-up strategies after event productions.
- Passionate about contributions medical device companies make to surgeons, their patients and the global healthcare systems working to treat activity limited paint o restore a person’s independence in society.
- Strong capacity to desire to learn, seeks and is responsible to 360-degree feedback.
- Capable of collaboration with others while soliciting input and keeping colleagues informed to advance the business.
- Able to work collaboratively with a diverse professional team while independently contributing to tactical assignment completion on time and within budget.
Skills, Abilities, and Competencies Required:
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced, changing environment with productive attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work, including corrective action, to ensure quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15% (as required).
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with quantitative approaches.
- Experience in managing budget elements tied to job responsibilities.
- Actions and results must develop an aptitude toward progression as a marketing professional.
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer