Product Manager, Instrumentation
In this critical role, the Product Manager, Instrumentation will be part of a marketing team that oversees all aspects of the reusable instruments and as well ancillary devices that support ConforMIS patient specific implants. Specifically, porfolio management, providing product support to both international and external sales staff, and establishing optimum levels of inventory within the portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with supply chain, sales, finance, and external vendors to forecast instruments and ensure adequate inventory.
- Collaborate with supply chain, R&D, and external vendors to improve product costs.
- Mange all aspects of reusable instruments product lifestyle.
- Develop all relevant financial analysis and plans.
- Lead multiple project across cross-functional teams to ensure timely product launches.
- Develop/recommend instrument portfolio strategies to grow revenue, profitability and market share objectives.
- Communicate product status and challenges and make recommendations for swift and appropriate resolution.
- Assist new Business Development initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years medical device experience. Sales, marketing, and R&D experience all considered.
- Responsive and customer focused. Excellent rack record in establishing business relationships with internal and external partners.
- Self-motivated and results driven, creative and analytical problem solving skills.
Skills, Abilities, and Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Strong analytical and financial acumen required.
- Able to work accurately fast-paced, ever-changing environment, hectic, ever-changing environment with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work to ensure quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Able to develop good rapport with internal stakeholders and external sales force.
- Self starter with the ability to show significant initiative in problem resolutions.
- A comfortable level in clinical setting (operating rooms, hospitals, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestically and internationally as needed.
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer