Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting sales reporting and compensation, CRM management and reporting, and sales territory design and implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, internal working relationships across ConforMIS.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the Sales and Sales Operations department and works towards those goals.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Work with Sales leadership to design, implement, and maintain sales territories and sales customer master data.
- Play an integral role in the implementation of the company’s CRM system and managing ongoing CRM system sales user administration and reporting.
- Support the sales agent contract generation and management process.
- Provide ad hoc analyses to Finance, the SVP of Sales, and Senior management.
- Construct business recommendations to company’s systems, CRM usage, and sales operations processes.
- Identify and address process or reporting gaps and the changing needs of a fast-paced, growing company.
- Prioritize detailed and accurate reporting to Sales management on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- BA or BS required (Business Administration, Finance, related) with 2+ years of related work experience.
- Strong quantitative skills, with advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Oracle/SAP and Business Objects a plus.
- CRM experience preferred (Salesforce.com or other).
Skills, Abilities, Competencies Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced, hectic, ever-changing environment with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work to ensure quality, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, execute responsibilities on multiple projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer