Territory Sales Manager (Rhode Island)
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for the local market development and sale of ConforMIS patient-specific orthopedic implants in a specifically defined territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, internal working relationships across ConforMIS.
- Understand the objectives, responsibilities, and mission of the Sales department and works towards those goals.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; adapt for changing conditions.
- Meet or exceed all established sales goals for the territory.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and execute tactical sales plans.
- Educate Physicians, Office/Hospital/Surgery Center Staff (customers) on ConforMIS products.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Conduct Bioskills/Sawbones with customers.
- Conduct Bioskills/Surgical Labs with customers.
- Participate in Surgeon Visit Programs as required by the company.
- Successfully pass and keep current on ConforMIS products, surgical techniques and other required training.
- Adhere to all commercial policy and practices as defined by ConforMIS SOP.
- Attend local, regional and national sales meetings as required by the company.
- Obtain and maintain vendor clearance as required by hospitals and surgical centers.
- Assist the customer with any ConforMIS business process such that it would facilitate order processing/shipment.
- Submit timely expense reports as required by the company.
- Engage in market development activities as identified by the company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years of sales experience.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated successful medical device sales experience (in the orthopedic industry preferred).
- Must live in vicinity of assigned territory.
- Good driving record.
Skills, Abilities, and Competencies Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work accurately in a fast-paced, hectic, ever-changing environment with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor own work to ensure quality, accuracy and thorughness.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Able to self-motivate and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 80-90%, both domestically and internationally as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives.
- Working knowledge of joint reconstruction preferred.
- Knowledge of knee anatomy preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Demonstrated comfort in operating room environments.
ConforMIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer