iUni 2-Year Clinical Outcomes Data
At the 2014 ICJR Transatlantic Orthopaedic Congress new two-year clinical outcomes data for iUni was presented. The prospective, single-arm, multi-center study was designed to evaluate effectiveness and long-term survivability of the iUni system. At two years the analysis included 118 patients (120 knees) and saw the following results:
- Range of motion increased an average of 11° from 120° pre-operatively to 131° at two years post-op.
- Average KSS Knee Score was 94, and KSS Function score was 91
- Average WOMAC score was 90
- 99% of patients reported that they were satisfied at two years, with 89% reporting they were “very” or “extremely” satisfied
- 89% of patients stated that the movement of their knee felt natural
Download a summary of the study: