Mission, Vision & Values
At Conformis, we partner with orthopedic surgeons to deliver individualized solutions designed to eliminate joint pain.
A world without joint pain.
At Conformis, we are passionate about building a best-in-class team to help us design, manufacture, and sell our first-in-class implants. We promote a culture where all employees feel safe, included and engaged.
Strong values define the Conformis culture and guide us as we execute our strategy in alignment with our mission and vision. We believe that our workforce should be as diverse as our knee replacements, and our ultimate goal is to redefine the standard of care in orthopedics.
Our values describe the behaviors that we expect from each and every team member within our organization:
Integrity | We do what’s right.
– We execute what we say.
– We operate with a commitment to compliance.
Accountability | We own our results.
– We are responsible for our actions.
– We view failure as a learning opportunity.
Customer Focus | We listen to our customers.
– We put our patients and physicians first.
– We are constantly pursing quality improvement.
Teamwork | We respect each other and we communicate.
– We promote inclusion and celebrate diversity
– We support our people to gain personally and grow professionally.
We start with a simple idea: make the implant fit the patient rather than force the patient to fit the implantAbout Conformis
Our leadership teamExecutive Management/