Premier Orthopedic Specialists of Tulsa
Alan G. Lewis, M.D.www.premierorthotulsa.com/meet-us/dr-alan-lewis-m-d
Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon at Premier Orthopedic Specialists of Tulsa
Doctor of Medicine, The University of Kansas School of Medicine
Alan G. Lewis, M.D. focuses his orthopedic practice on treating injuries and conditions of the knee, foot, and ankle. He also has a special interest in sports medicine. Although he is a trained surgeon, he is also skilled in utilizing nonoperative methods in treating his patients. If surgery becomes necessary, he uses the least invasive techniques to achieve the greatest results. Dr. Lewis’ number one goal is to get his patients back to enjoying their favorite activities by restoring their function and mobility.
In Dr. Lewis’ free time outside of work he stays active through fitness and golf. He has served as team physician for multiple local high schools, the University of Tulsa and most recently, Oral Roberts University.
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Arts, Wichita State University
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, The University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Internship: Rotating Surgical, Bexar County Hospital, University Health System
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Foot & Ankle, Roger A. Mann, M.D., Oakland, CA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery