Orthopedic Surgeon at Houston Methodist St. John Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and Bay Area Surgicare Center
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
Dr. Conrad A. Fischer specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. From there he did his internship and residency at Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Fischer honorably served in the U.S. military for 3 years as an Orthopedic Surgeon. He also did a partial Hand Fellowship in Louisville, Kentucky.
Hospital affiliations include Houston Methodist St. John Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and Bay Area Surgicare Center.
Prior to practicing in the Clear Lake Area, he was in a group practice in East Houston. Dr. Fischer is a Healthgrades Recognized Doctor and has won several awards including: the Healthgrades Honor Roll award and the Five Star award for Orthopedic Care from the US Family Health Plan.
Procedures Dr. Fischer Performs
- Knee replacements: partial or total using the latest technology in implant options.
- Hip and knee replacements using minimal incision approaches.
- Shoulder replacements: Anatomic and Reverse.
- Finger joint replacements.
- Rotator cuff surgery.
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery.
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release.
- Fracture care: upper, lower extremities including hands and feet.
- Conservative arthritic joint care using joint aspirations/injections with steroid or Hyaluronate.
- Tendon/tendon sheath injections.
- Tendon repair.
- Knee ligament reconstruction in adult patients.