Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon | Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder and Elbow | OrthoTexas Carrollton and Flower Mound
Dr. Goodhart is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons. His current practice includes Sports Medicine, complex joint replacement and reconstruction of the shoulder and knee specializing in use of the arthroscope, as well as general Orthopedic Surgery.
After graduating from Colgate University in Hamilton, New York, he completed medical school and his orthopedic surgery residency at Ohio State University. During this time he was chief resident in orthopedic surgery and winner of several research awards.
He completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at the University of Oklahoma serving as one of the team doctors for Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and several local high schools.
Dr. Goodhart was named a Texas Super Doctor in 2004 by Texas Monthly magazine and currently serves on the Texas Health Ben Hogan Sports Medicine Physician Panel. He currently serves on the Executive Board, as well as, Operations Committee Chair for OrthoTexas.
He has practiced orthopedics since 1989 and began practice in Carrollton in 1990. Dr. Goodhart has been married since 1982 and has two sons.
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine University of Oklahoma 1989-90
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Ohio State University 1985-89
- Internship: General Surgery Ohio State University 1984-85
- Graduate: MS Anatomy MD Medicine Ohio State University 1978-84
Honors and Awards Highlights
- Leading Physicians of the World 2012 and 2013
- Texas Monthly Super Docs 2013
- Living Magazine Best Orthopedic Doctor 2013
- Texas Monthly Super Docs 2004
- Zollinger Surgical Society (Surgical Honor Society)
- Landacre Society (Research Honor Society)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Graduate Teaching Award, Ohio State University
- Magnum cum Laude, Colgate University
- Eagle Boy Scout
Learn more about Dr. Goodhart at www.DrCraigWGoodhart.com