Dr. Green has created his own series of educational videos to answer your questions regarding knee pain, knee replacement and Conformis.
Dr. Green completed his residency at Michigan State University in Kalamazoo. He has a practice in general orthopedics with specialty interest in Sports Medicine and Surgery of the Knee and Shoulder. Dr. Green joined the clinic in 1991 and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is the only surgeon outside of the Twin Cities offering his patients Conformis custom knee implants.
Doctor of Medicine: University of Minnesota School of Medicine Minneapolis, MN
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Transitional Internship: Southwestern Michigan Area Health Education Center, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Michigan State University- Kalamazoo Center for Medical StudiesKalamazoo, Michigan
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- Wilderness Medical Society
- American College of Sports Medicine