Dr. Green has created a series of educational videos to answer your questions regarding knee pain, knee replacement and Conformis.
Dr. Green completed his residency at Michigan State University in Kalamazoo. He has a practice in general orthopedics with specialty interest in Sports Medicine and Surgery of the Knee and Shoulder. Dr. Green joined the clinic in 1991 and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is the only surgeon outside of the Twin Cities offering his patients Conformis custom knee implants.
Doctor of Medicine: University of Minnesota School of Medicine Minneapolis, MN
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Transitional Internship: Southwestern Michigan Area Health Education Center, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Michigan State University- Kalamazoo Center for Medical StudiesKalamazoo, Michigan
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- Wilderness Medical Society
- American College of Sports Medicine