Centura Orthopedics - Colorado Springs
John H. Pak, M.D.www.centurahealthphysiciangroup.org/CHP/Centura-Orthopedics/Our-Physicians/John-Pak-MD
Specializing in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Pak is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
He graduated from the University of Chicago Medical School, completed his residency at Loyola University Medical School, and received his fellowship in sports medicine at the Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah.
He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
Dr. Pak is an instructor at the Orthopaedic Learning Center, teaching other physicians advanced techniques in arthroscopic surgery.
He is the head physician for the US Free-Style Ski Team and covers a range of amateur athletic events as an orthopaedic medical provider.
Dr. Pak specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, and general orthopaedic surgery.
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
- University of Chicago Medical School, Chicago, Illinois
Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois
- Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children, Chicago, Illinois
Sports Medicine/Arthroscopy Fellowship
- Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Colorado College
- USA Freestyle Ski Team Head Physician
- 2003 USA Greco-Roman World Team
- 2002 Olympic Winter Games Physician
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American College of Surgeons
- Colorado State Medical Society
- El Paso County Medical Society
- Western Orthopaedic Society
- Master instructor for the Arthroscopic Association of North America