New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, Doctor of Medicine 1998. State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, NY, Non-matriculated Graduate student 1993-1994.
Certification: Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- August 2003-July 2004 Fellow, Adult Reconstructive and Biologic Surgery – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- July 1999-June 2003: Resident and Chief Resident, Orthopaedic Surgery. New York Medical College Department of Orthopaedic Surgery – Westchester Medical Center and St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center of New York
- July 1998-June 1999: Resident (internship) – Department of Surgery – Beth Israel Medical Center, New York.
- North Shore-LIJ Plainview Hospital, Plainview, New York. Attending physician November 2010-present
- North Shore-LIJ Syosset Hospital, Syosset, New York. Attending physician November 2010-present
- South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside New York. Attending physician. August 2004-present
- South Shore Ambulatory Surgical Center, Lynbrook, New York. Attending physician August 2004- present.
- Mercy Medical Centre, Rockville Centre, New York. Attending physician September 2004 – January 2009.
- North Shore – LIJ Franklin Hospital, Valley Stream, New York, Attending physician, March 2006 – June 2008.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Fellow
- Nassau County Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York