Dr. Rodgers has created a series of educational videos to answer your questions regarding knee pain, knee replacement and Conformis.
Orthopedic Surgeon at OrthoTexas
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 1978-82
Dr. Rodgers is board certified orthopedic surgeon who practices general orthopedics with subspecialty interest in sports medicine. Dr. Rodgers has served as chief of the medical staff at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and served on numerous committees there and other area hospitals.
Dr. Rodgers graduated from the school of medicine at Louisiana State University in New Orleans as well as a prior degree in pharmacy from Northeast Louisiana University. His did his orthopedic training at the Tarrant County Hospital District Program at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, TX. He has been Board Certified since 1993.
Dr. Rodgers is also the official Team Physician for McKinney Boyd High School- Go Broncos.
Dr. Rodgers cares for patients off all ages, from pediatrics to adults, at our McKinney and Allen locations.
He resides in McKinney with his wife of 34 years.
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery Internship & Residency, John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, TX 1983-88
- Internship: Earl K. Long Memorial Hospital, Baton Rouge LA 1982-83
- Medical: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 1978-82
- Pharmacy School: Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe LA 1974-76
Awards and Honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Rho Chi Pharmacy honor Society
1125 Raintree Circle, Suite 100/100A, Allen, TX 75013