Specializing in general orthopaedic care for more than 10 years. Orthopaedic surgery practice with emphasis on hip and knee reconstructive surgery, and shoulder and knee arthroscopy. General fracture care, sports injury and basic hand a foot pathology. Affiliations with Highland Hospital and Minden Medical Center.
Dr. Talbert has been a Clinical Professor of Adult Reconstructive Surgery at Louisiana State University Health and Sciences Center teaching Orthopaedic Residents hip and knee replacements since 2003.
- 1997 – 1998: Internship: Transitional Surgery: LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, LA
- 1998 – 2003: Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery: LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, LA
- Sept 2003: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Step I Passed Step I (Written Exam)
- July 2006: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Certified
- 1993 – 1997: Doctorate of Medicine: LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, LA
- 1989 – 1993: Bachelor of Science: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA Bachelor of Science