Knee and Hip Solutions Training Lab - Chicago
July 30-31, 2021 | Chicago, IL
Join us July 30-31, 2021 for our iTotal® Identity Knee and Conformis Hip Solutions – National Training Lab in Chicago, IL where you will learn how our next generation Identity knee platform and the Conformis Hip System are changing the way surgeons perform total joint arthroplasty.
Virtual Livestream Platform: We will also be offering a virtual format for those who are interested in viewing the program but are not able to attend in person. You may make this selection during the registration process and modify to digital attendance at any time.
As a surgeon, you can expect the following value:
- An introduction to our next generation iTotal® Identity knee
- Comprehensive overview of the Conformis Image-to-Implant technology for patient-specific TKA and THA
- Gain insight into the implant design process, customization capabilities, and patient selection criteria
- A detailed look into our custom iView surgical plan, and understanding how it is best utilized to guide your preoperative and intraoperative decisions
- Hands-on cadaveric training with Conformis patient-specific iJigs & implants
- In-depth clinical discussion with your proctors and peers
- Learn about the Cordera™ Match Hip System during our didactic sessions – this system is now available and offers the benefits of 3D planning and patient-specific instrumentation without the wait of custom implant manufacturing
Reach out to your Conformis Sales Representative for more information on how to attend!