North American Fellows Course on Individualized Knee Arthroplasty
This year at the Orthopaedic Summit Evolving Techniques meeting, Conformis will be hosting “North American Fellows Course on Individualized Knee Arthroplasty: Cadaver Lab with series of Clinical and Practical Topics about Total Knee Arthroplasty”
Saturday, December 8 2018
1:30pm – 5:30pm PDT
Orthopaedic Summit Evolving Techniques
Bellagio – Las Vegas, NV
- Understanding the advanced information provided through a 3D designed knee arthroplasty system
- Can an implant system be 100% patient conforming and still be cost effective? Debunking the myth of sizes vs patients
- Interpreting the presurgical iView plan – why you can trust it!
- Transition thought processes from a “soft tissue” procedure to a “bony” procedure
- The difference between patient specific and patient conforming instrumentation- they are not the same!
- Hands on cadaveric experience with a patient conforming implant system and 3D printed instrumentation
Our surgeon faculty will include: