Dr. Morgan has created his own series of educational videos to answer your questions regarding knee pain, knee replacement and Conformis.
Dr. Steven B. Morgan, an orthopedic surgeon in Allen and McKinney, TX, specializes in general orthopedics. He also holds a subspecialty authorization in Orthopedic Sports Medicine. Dr. Morgan is presently serving as the medical director for the ‘Outpatient Surgery Center’ in McKinney, TX. Formerly, he has also executed the role of Chief of Surgery at the ‘Medical Center of McKinney’. He has also worked actively as an orthopedic surgeon in the US Navy in Bremerton, Washington for three years. Residing in Allen with his wife and three children, Dr. Morgan loves to spend his leisure time in boating or enjoying with his family.
- Orthopedic Residency from University of Tennessee/ Campbell Clinic, Memphis, TN
- Internship from Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX. He graduated with high honors and nominated to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.
- Graduated with distinction from West Texas State University. He received a degree in Bachelor in Science, excelling in Chemistry and Biology.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Allen TX
- Outpatient Surgery Center, McKinney TX
- Medical Center of McKinney, McKinney TX
- Methodist McKinney Hospital
Dr. Steven holds years of experience in treating various orthopedic conditions including Rotator Cuff injuries, Carpal and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, elbow fractures and dislocations, adult and pediatric fractures, ligament injuries knee and shoulder injuries etc.
Currently, Dr. Morgan is the team physician for the Revolution professional indoor football team, Allen Lacrosse, and Excel Volleyball.