Want to Join The Conformis Team?
Here at Conformis, we are constantly finding new ways to improve. In an industry that has been slow to innovate we’re not interested in how things were done in the past. We’ve already taken what’s worked in the past and made it better - we’re now the ones charting the future.
We are the fastest growing company in orthopedics with the first true industry innovation seen in decades. Our technology is making a difference in the lives of patients every day. That’s a special thing to be a part of, and something very few companies in any industry can claim.
Our ultimate goal at Conformis is to redefine the standard of care in orthopedics, but our ability to do that is only as strong as the people within. This not only applies to the technical skills required for your position, but your entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to our core values of respect for one another, collaborative teamwork, and ethical citizenship.
It is with this that we invite you to join our team and challenge you to make a change. Make a change for Conformis. Make a change for patients. Make a change for yourself.
If you want to be a part of something great where you can see the fruits of your labor firsthand, this is the only place to be.
Here at Conformis, we are constantly finding new ways to improve. In an industry that has been slow to innovate we’re not interested in how things were done in the past.
We’ve already taken what’s worked in the past and made it better - we’re now the ones charting the future.
Billerica, MA Openings
- Clinical Data Associate I »
- Manager, Clinical Research Operations »
- Help Desk Administrator »
- Quality Engineer II »
- Sr. Regulatory Affairs Specialist »
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II »
- Executive Assistant »
- Corporate Counsel »
- Financial Analyst »
- Prior Authorization Specialist »
- Patient Relations Representative »
- Marketing & Events Coordinator »
- Product Manager, Upstream »
At Conformis, Inc. we believe in offering our valuable workforce a comprehensive benefits package with rich plan designs and competitive premiums.
The following is an overview of our benefits program:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance with pediatric orthodontia coverage
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care pre-tax savings
- Health Savings Accounts for medical and dependent care pre-tax savings
- Annual on-site flu shots, eye exams and dental exams
Risk Management Insurance:
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary supplemental term life and AD&D insurance for employee & family
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
Holidays and Paid Time Off:
- Paid time off program with tenure-based accrual
- Paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Paid jury duty & bereavement days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pre-paid group legal plan
- Discounted auto insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee discounts
- Company social events
- On-site fitness center (located at Billerica, MA location)
- On-site dry cleaning service
- On-site café with a variety of healthy meal options (located at Billerica, MA location)