Conformis provides a number of opportunities for surgeons to get hands-on training and experience with our patient-specific hip and knee replacement systems.
Bioskills Training Labs
Get hands-on experience with the Conformis total knee and hip solutions at one of our national or regional Training Labs. Surgeon faculty will lead focused groups through the procedure using implants and instruments specifically designed to the specimen. Following the lab, you will circle back with the proctors in a comprehensive didactic session. As a surgeon, you can expect the following value at these events:
- Clinical benefits of anatomic joint reconstruction based on CT imaging
- Hands-on experience with the Conformis joint replacement surgical technique and iJig® instrumentation
- Comprehensive clinical discussions with your peers
- Presentation of the design concept driving the Conformis implants
Interested in attending a National Training Lab?
Fill out the form below and a representative will reach out to you.
Surgeon Visitation Program
Observe live Conformis surgeries over a full-day visit to one of our partnering hospitals across the country. Your proctor will guide you through the procedure in his or her own OR, giving you a real-world example of knee replacement surgical technique and operating room flow. You can meet over dinner or breakfast to discuss tips, pearls, and clinical results and we encourage you to stay in touch after your visit as you prepare for your first cases. We’ll tailor the visit to meet your objectives. Learn about:
- Benefits of anatomic knee reconstruction based on CT imaging
- Surgical technique and OR flow
- Patient selection and expected outcomes
- Patient flow in a hospital or an ASC setting
If it’s not Conformis, it’s not truly patient specificAbout Conformis
Surgeon Resource Center
Take an in-depth look at product information, clinical data, and the experiences of other surgeonsSurgeon Resource Center