A message to our customers about COVID-19
As the threat of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, the Conformis® team has pro-actively taken action to ensure continued ability to produce product to meet demand now and when this crisis is over.
- Created a COVID-19 response team to address threats to our business.
- Created a separate, commercially-focused COVID-19 team to proactively seek information from our hospital and physician customers.
- Increased frequency of cleaning at all of our facilities.
- Cross-trained employees to ensure production is not effected in the event an employee gets sick.
- Restricted vendor and visitor access.
- Ensured remote network was ready for all employees who were able to work remotely to do so.
SAFEGUARDING OUR BUSINESS
We have conducted a review of our supply chain and our partners, which revealed fairly low risk. Importantly, we have ordered additional 3D printing powder to ensure we have increased supply on hand.
While no one can predict how long this crisis will last, we do know that eventually it will end. And when it does, we will be prepared to serve our patients as we always have in the past; with expertise and a unique and efficient delivery model for knee and hip arthroplasty. Because our delivery model does not rely on limited numbers of instrument sets like many of our competitors’ models do we believe that we are uniquely positioned to help surgeons looking to work efficiently through the backlog of cases that will only build as the pandemic continues to delay elective surgeries.
Until this pandemic is over, we wish safety and health to you, and your families. For more information, please visit us online at www.conformis.com.