« BACK TO ALL RESOURCES
iUni 2-Year Clinical Outcomes Data
- Range of motion increased an average of 11° from 120° pre-operatively to 131° at two years post-op.
- Average KSS Knee Score was 94, and KSS Function score was 91
- Average WOMAC score was 90
- 99% of patients reported that they were satisfied at two years, with 89% reporting they were “very” or “extremely” satisfied
- 89% of patients stated that the movement of their knee felt natural
One Patient. One Implant.
Conformis does something that we believe no other knee implant manufacturer has done. We combine advanced 3D imaging technology with the latest in manufacturing capabilities to put the patient at the center of implant design.Contact Us